- Minimum of three years’ experience in human resources, preferably in an exempt capacity.
- Knowledge of a variety of employment laws to include, workers’ compensation, Americans with Disabilities Act, equal employment opportunity, leaves of absence, wage and hour, labor laws, JWOD, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively and respond to questions and requests from team, customers and others.
- Effective written communication skills using appropriate business English.
- Human relations skills to maintain effective working relationships with team
- Effective customer service skills.
- Bachelors in Human Resources or related field
- Valid Driver's License
- Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Viewing computer screen/monitor
- Utilizing keyboard
- Answering phone/making calls
- Be able to pass a background check and screening requirements as required by contract and company standards.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
About the Company:
Since 2001 Mavagi Enterprises, Inc. has been providing its customers with the unique opportunity to employ a social enterprise that provides cleaning and ground maintenance services, as well as other meaningful job opportunities. Our company aims to provide opportunities to people with disabilities in order to assist them in overcoming barriers that limit their potential. With a vision to continue to be a respected employer of people with disabilities and “vendor of choice” in the markets we serve by cultivating an exceptional service-driven company that is committed to excellence and quality. Our values are to act with integrity at all times; to know our responsibilities as leaders; to create an environment where all associates are valued and respected; and to make ethical decisions while acting responsibly, ethically, and compliantly.
Mavagi Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.