- Leads a life consistent with the Catholic faith and moral teaching.
- Bachelor degree BA required with preference given to applicants with under/post graduate studies in Theology.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, and the ability to recruit, motivate and direct volunteers.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated organization, presentation, teamwork, technical and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
Benefits: Eligible positions receive a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and disability, long term disability, pension, 403(b), HSA, FSA, and generous sick leave, vacation and holidays.