- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Leads a life consistent with the Catholic faith and moral teaching.
- High School Diploma required, with preference given to those with proven parish leadership and pertinent theological training.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, and the ability to recruit, motivate and direct volunteers.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated organization, presentation, teamwork, technical and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and social media/communication platforms.
Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications.
Benefits: Eligible positions receive a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, accidental death and disability, long term disability, pension, 403(b), HSA, FSA, and generous sick leave, vacation and holidays.