Competitive compensation based on experience.
The Learn4Life High School Advantage
Our personalized learning model is what makes Learn4Life High School unique. Our students are at the center of our mission, which means that staff is unified and priorities are set to reach the best outcome for all students. Teachers can make a real difference in a student’s life as they work one-on-one or through small group instruction to help them accomplish their individual goals.
How You Will Make an Impact:
The Educational Aide serves as a knowledgeable professional and fully supports the campus academic program. This position will assist appropriate educators in servicing all students. The Educational Aide completes paperwork, performs data entry, completes organizational tasks, and provides tutoring support and manages online coursework to students in the specialized program.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Note, this list is illustrative only and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of tasks performed by this classification. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Assist educators in their instructional duties and other general responsibilities such as organizing and providing tutorial support
- Provide additional student support including accommodations and online assessments
- Assist in related data entry for students enrolling in the program or school
- Facilitate program implementation and support maintenance efforts such as student transportation, guest speakers, career fairs, field trips, etc.
- Alert the educator to student behavior issues or other program challenges
- Assist in monitoring and proctoring student assignment and tests
- Perform clerical tasks for teachers as needed, to include coordination, scheduling of and participation in meetings when requested
- Assist educators in contacting parents or adult students and assists in retrieving required forms
- Participate in meetings relating to student success
- Aid the educator in rendering additional attention or data collection for particular students
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and build expertise in relevant content areas
- Follow directions for activities involved in the development and implementation of student learning plans
- Translate communications between students and teachers
- Adhere to attendance policies
- Administrative duties, responsibilities, and activities may be assigned or changed from time to time