Who We Are
With a mission to provide world-class healthcare to the underserved Asian community, Rendr is the leading primary care focused, multi-specialty physician group dedicated to serving the Asian population in New York City. Our over 200 providers take care of the health of approximately 200,000 patients at more than 100 clinical offices throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, and Nassau County.
Location: Manhattan and Queens
Job Position: Cardiologist
Position Summary: Our growing team is looking for highly motivated noninvasive Cardiologists to help build a high-quality service-oriented cardiovascular disease practice to meet the increasing need of the community. Working alongside of academically trained veteran cardiologists, you would find plenty support and guidance towards a successful career amongst the most grateful patients in the most exciting city in the world.
- Provide exceptional patient centered cardiovascular care experience
- Evaluate, diagnose, and provide full spectrum of non-invasive treatment services individualized to the needs of our patients
- Actively provide patient education related to cardiovascular diseases, promoting preventive care and early detection
- Direct, conduct and interpret non-invasive diagnostic testing including EKG, Holter, event monitor, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, nuclear stress test, and cardiac CT angiography
- Participate in quality assurance and continuous improvement initiatives in cardiac care of Rendr Physicians' patients
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) required
- MD or DO from accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Board certification or board eligibility in Cardiology, ECHO and Nuclear Cardiology required
- Current and unrestricted New York State license
- Active and unrestricted DEA license
- Board certification or board eligibility in Vascular Interpretation and Cardiac CT/MR preferred
- Commitment to clinical excellence and compassionate care to patients
- Demonstrated strong clinical, consultative, and non-invasive imaging skills
- Competitive pay + Incentive Bonuses
- In-house ancillary services, including laboratory and full suite of cardiac imaging and testing (i.e., Cardiac CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound). C-ARM suite is also available.
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people (including advance practice and allied provider).
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO benefits
- Paid Holidays
- 401k retirement plan
- Malpractice coverage
- CME time and allowance