- One of the following combinations of education and experience
- Two-year technical degree with specialized training in computer aided mechanical or architectural drafting and design; AND 11 years of related work experience
- OR, Graduation with a Bachelor's degree or higher from a four-year non-ABET accredited engineering program; AND 11 years of related work experience
- OR, a bachelor's degree or higher from a four-year engineering technology program; AND 9 years of related work experience.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally to oces, vendor shops, and project sites. Travel is expected to be up to 10%
- Must comply with drug-free workplace requirements.
- Must be able to obtain Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) and pass any background checks.
- Performs work in a safe manner in accordance with C&I and client requirements.
- Field walk downs at the client’s site is required and usually includes climbing, walking, and working in adverse weather conditions.
- Valid Driver’s License
Qualifications that set you apart:
- Primary experience in Refinery & Petro/Chemicals Industries
- F&B/Sanitary piping experience a strong plus
- Prior Leadership experience
- AutoCAD & CADWorx proficiency plus experience with laser scan
Why join us:
At C&I, are committed to the safety and success of our coworkers and clients. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
Our core values include:
- People: Building our company on diversity, development and experience
- Quality: Doing the right things right
- Ownership: Holding ourselves and our teams accountable for results
- Service: Understanding our partnership and providing valued solutions
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including ESOP, a flexible work schedule, competitive compensation, paid holidays and vacation, tuition reimbursement, affordable medical, dental, life insurance, and retirement plans.
C&I is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.