- 5+ years’ experience managing the implementation of business systems software products in a project management capacity required.
- Experience with Nonprofit or Higher Education clients is ideal.
- Experience with CRM required, Salesforce.com strongly preferred.
- Consulting project management skills including managing client relationships and communications.
- Experience managing project teams including staff assignments, project scope, budget and schedule.
- Ability to manage staff through entire SDLC to include, requirements analysis, conceptual design, detailed design, software development and configuration, quality assurance and training.
- Understanding of data modeling, data mapping and/or data conversion.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- Experience supporting business development activities by attending client sales meetings and assisting with project proposals.
- Enthusiasm and ability to drive results.
- Degree in Information Technology or Business degree with IT experience required.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and industry specific solutions including: NPSP, EDA, Admissions Connect, Advisor Link
- PMP or CSM preferred
Years of Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with the implementation of business systems software products
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's degree
Attain Partners is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 25 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit https://attainpartners.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain Partners.
Attain Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO, EEO Poster Supplement, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).