Responsible for basic duties in the Service shop such as detailing and set-up and assures the timely maintenance and upkeep of the facility.
1. Pressure washes, cleans, details and performs light repairs to equipment in the shop.
2. Responsible for upkeep, preventative maintenance and minor repairs of assigned facility, tools, equipment, yard, and machinery.
3. Cleans showroom and public restrooms on a daily basis, including checking and stocking of bathroom supplies.
4. Assists truck drivers and customers with pick-up and drop-off, loading and unloading trucks.
5. Operates a forklift in a safe, reliable manner to move crates and other heavy objects.
6. Assures intercompany transfers are ready for the route truck.
7. Assures that deliveries are delivered to the correct department and proper person is notified of delivery.
8. Moves equipment on the lot to assure proper displays, and keeps equipment locked up for loss control.
9. Cleans debris from parking lot, driveway, ditches and other outside areas to assure a professional image.
10. Maintains grounds, above and beyond outsourced services, including weed control, minor snow removal, etc.
11. Dispose of all trash and recyclables.
12. May be asked to do pick-up, deliveries and errands as a back-up person, when seasonal job demands require.
13. Performs set-up work, assembling equipment and getting equipment ready for sale.
14. Performs all job functions in a safe, timely manner.