Technical Skills including:
- Advanced QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online experience
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Familiarity with cloud-based software applications
- Experience with other general ledger packages a plus
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent client service skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Forward-thinker who is open to new ideas and a desire to try new technologies and processes
- Professional looking for a place to build a career
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of related experience
- CPA or working towards CPA
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
Anders offers extensive employee development opportunities as well as an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts and generous paid time off (PTO).
Anders is a CPA and Advisory firm with approximately 200 partners and staff members. For over 50 years, Anders has been a powerful tax, audit, technology and forensic resource with specialties in a variety of industries. Anders is a Top 10 firm in St. Louis, a Top firm in the Midwest, a Top 125 firm in the United States and a Best Accounting Firm to Work for. Anders has also been designated a Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal and a Top Workplace by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. With an award-winning Women’s Initiative, Anders has been honored as a top firm for women by Accounting Today, the St. Louis Business Journal, the Women’s Foundation of St. Louis and the Leading Edge Alliance. Anders also has an affiliate company, Claris Advisors, LLC, a wealth management firm. Anders is a member of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), the second largest accounting association in the world. For more information, visit Anders at www.anderscpa.com.