Minimum of Masters degree in the behavioral sciences and two (2) years experience in co-occurring counseling preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques of counseling.
- Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate information pertinent to the clinical care of clients.
- Knowledge of the physical, psychological, social and economic effects of substance abuse, homelessness, medical and mental health disorders.
- Knowledge and experience in the provision of evidence based integrated care.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding client confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to project a professional image.
Incumbents may be required to secure professional certification and/or license (e.g. LCSW, LMFT, LPC). Experience in the provision of integrated co-occurring treatment. Valid Connecticut driver's license required.
Benefits (for full time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Healthcare or Dependent Care accounts or Health Savings Account
- Generous employer contribution provided for annual healthcare expenses
- Basic Life insurance at no cost to employee
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as 14 Holidays and Birthday off
- Retirement plan- 403b with discretionary employer contribution
- Tuition, License and Certification Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional voluntary insurance for short-term and long-term disability
Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
2 Trap Falls Rd. Suite 405, Shelton, CT 06484
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.