- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 3 years of managerial experience.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of management, and both internal and external customers.
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent organizational abilities.
- Experience devising departmental KPIs to improve accountability.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Familiarity with following software systems Salesforce, NetSuite, Ring Central
- Tenacity to overcome challenges, coupled with an indefatigable drive and persistence to work past objections and roadblocks.
- Multi-tasking capacity with the ability to juggle numerous projects and work effectively under stress.
- Creative thinking to explore new processes and improve on existing ones
- General office environment.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.