- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including automation, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
- Experience in documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development
- Experience with single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations
- Expert level understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- 6+ years direct experience in software development life cycle
- 2-3 years’ experience in Salesforce configuration and implementing CRM systems
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions
- Specific knowledge of CRM SaaS products; Salesforce ideal
- Salesforce Admin or Platform Developer Certification
- Project management skills and experience in managing teams
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software development tools
- Strong knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, storing, cleansing, and security
- Strong knowledge of CRM software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple workstreams
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
- Experience with financial management
- Experience using Experience Cloud
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred
- Must be authorized to work for any U.S. employer
Years of Experience:
- 6 years in a technical environment
- 2-3 years in a Salesforce specific space
Certifications: Salesforce Admin
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors degree
Attain Partners is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 25 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit https://attainpartners.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain Partners.
Attain Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO, EEO Poster Supplement, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.