Imagine a company full of people who are so passionate about making and delivering delicious food, that it has become their career. That's us; and it could be you! Join us to find your career in food!
Kettle Cuisine - Bonewerks was founded in 1998 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Today, we are known as the industry leader in kettle cooked sauce and exceptional sous vide meat products. Our Kettle Operators produce our sauces in open kettles and these chefs carefully monitor every batch to deliver our very best quality every time.
Fine dining establishments, cruise lines and foodservice operations appreciate the quality and consistency of our products. The healthcare and spa industries embrace our products for being allergen-free, fat-free, trans fat-free, sodium-free, preservative-free and additive-free.
Team Lead Production (2nd Shift, 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm, Sunday - Thursday)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Bone Room team members on your shift to produce to the scheduled production plan
- Direct employees on jobs/ tasks in accordance to production needs
- Train new employees
- Complete daily paperwork
- Follow all GMP, HACCP and SSOP’s
- Monitor employee breaks
- Assist Supervisor as required
- Operate various machines
- Run pan wash machine
- Palletize finished product
- Verify correct ingredients in measurements and weight to assemble formulas
- Place products on trays and have it ready for cooking
- Load bins/carts with cooked product and bring to designated area
- Clean and sanitize equipment after each use
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to Supervisor and Kettle Room Lead
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.