What you’ll bring:
- Master degree in Finance or related field is required; a CPA/CA is preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance leadership role, with a significant portion of that experience in CPG/FMCG is a must.
- Strong understanding of financial principles, budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Substantial P&L experience and prior experience managing credit lines for banks is required.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to manage and develop a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to convey financial information to stakeholders.
- Proficiency in financial modeling and analysis tools, as well as advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with the ability to think strategically.
- Adaptability to changing business environments and a proactive problem-solving approach.
- Experience in managing and implementing financial systems and technologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of food and beverage export regulations and market dynamics is highly desirable.
- Experience in manufacturing processes is preferred.
What you’ll be paid:
Commensurate with experience, you will be paid $125,000 - $145,000 annually.
ATI provides full-time employees with a range of benefits, including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, voluntary benefits, and flexible spending accounts, matching 401k, profit-sharing, plus thirteen days of accrued PTO per year and eight (8) company paid holidays.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required for this position.