DTiQ is the world’s leading provider of intelligent video-based surveillance and loss prevention services.
With over 20 years of service, enhancing over 8 million consumer experiences daily; DTiQ has over 45,000 customers including corporations and/or franchisees such as Adidas, Burger King, Hard Rock Café, KFC, McDonald’s, US Polo, and Yankee Candle to name a few.
If you are interested in technology, loss prevention, or hospitality, advance your career at DTiQ! We’re always seeking smart, talented, and driven individuals to work in our fun and fast-paced environment.
The Senior IT Project Manager plans, organizes, and implements a company’s technical projects. The main duties include coordinating production releases and rollouts, delegating tasks to the necessary employees and presenting on projects’ progress and results.
The Senior IT Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of any project in DTiQ’s IT department (which may overlap with other department projects especially within R&D). This role includes managing a team of employees to ensure projects are completed on time and within their specified budgets.
• Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
• Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
• Managing resources for projects based on available capacity and bandwidth
• Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
• Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
• Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
• Conducting risk assessments for projects
• Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
• Gather requirements and fully document project specifications for final sign-off by all stakeholders