- Supervises the Customer Service Reps: providing training, approving transactions, coordinating job duties and assisting with client issues/questions and balancing problems
- Supervises Customer Service Reps and acts as a back-up personal banker when required. Expert on deposit accounts (personal, business and Trust), Certificate of Deposit/Individual Retirement Accounts and Safe Deposit Box
- Supports quality control for Deposit Services and Retail Banking
- Maintains and implements Personal Banking procedures and forms
- Complies with and personally ensures that tellers/personal bankers comply with all regulatory requirements and that appropriate documentation is completed
- Builds and maintains relationships with clients by providing a superior level of service by identifying clients’ needs and recognizing and acting upon opportunities to promote products offered by the bank
- Functions as a resource for frontline personnel on all products and services offered
- Acts as the authority on Jack Henry & Associates deposit systems: (Streamline, Vertex)
- Cross-selling of products and referrals to other Exchange Bank department and locations as necessary to ensure the customer has the best product available for their needs
- Attends training as required by Exchange Bank as well as support the overall compliance program by complying with all laws, policies and procedures
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position may require long periods of standing or sitting and may include long periods of typing and repetitive motion. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Candidates must also have the ability to stoop, bend and squat in order to fulfill physical demands.