We are offering new Direct Support Professionals some AMAZING items, just for joining the team!
You can have your pick from:
· Gym membership
· Streaming Subscription (Hulu, Netflix, Spotify)
· Stitch Fix credit
· Meal Subscription Service
· Personal Day Off
· Flat Sum Bonus ($300)
Read below to learn more about us and the position!
At Adjoin, we strive to create an impassioned and fulfilling environment for both our clients and employees. We have been in action for 40 years and have worked tirelessly towards generating a positive impact in our communities. If you are interested in serving your community and becoming a valued asset to our team, please read ahead!
We are looking for exceptional individuals to work in our program as a Direct Service Professional. This position pays $14.00-$15.00 per hour and offers both part-time and full-time schedules. There is no office in these areas as all work will be done with clients in residencies and/or at home.
Adjoin offers a variety of services to people within the full spectrum of disabilities. Every day, our professional staff members are committed to people with disabilities to help them succeed in their daily lives, work, home, and communities.
AS A DIRECT SERVICE PROFESSIONAL: you will provide Independent Living Services (ILS) for adults with disabilities. These services may include:
- Assisting clients with cooking, cleaning, shopping, and budgeting
- Community integration, socialization, or any other goals that may foster independence
Job duties are performed 1:1 at the client’s home or out in the community.
OUR DIRECT SERVICE PROFESSIONALS ACHIEVE SUCCESS BY:
- Providing the client with appropriate and effective services such as support and training programs
- Serving each client in the least restrictive environment
- Increasing the independence of all clients served
- Assisting each person with improving his/her quality of life
- Participating in client evaluations through task analysis and other requested assessment devices
- Providing direct service as needed and required
- Performing all duties of a direct service provider as assigned.
As a Direct Service Professional and part of our team, you will build professional relationships that inspire clients to reach their potential. Our employees are positive role models and encouraging souls when a client is facing a challenging day. We are committed to advocacy and ensuring client rights are respected. On a day to day basis we work guided by our core values of resourcefulness, compassion, empathy, respect and trust.
Together we ignite possibility.