From now through July, we are offering new Direct Service Professionals some AMAZING items, just for joining the team!
You can have your pick from:
- Gym membership
- Streaming Subscription (Hulu, Netflix, Spotify)
- Stitch Fix credit
- Meal Subscription Service
- Personal Day Off
- Flat Sum Bonus
Read below to learn more about us and the position!
At Community Catalysts of California, we strive to create an impassioned and fulfilling environment for both our clients and employees. We have been in action for 30 years and have worked tirelessly towards generating a positive impact in our communities. If you are interested in serving your community and becoming a valued asset to our team, please read ahead!
Community Catalysts of California offers a variety of services to people within the full spectrum of disabilities. Every day, our professional staff members are committed to people with disabilities to help them succeed in their daily lives, work, home, and communities.
A LITTLE ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Fresno currently serves clients in their homes and in some community settings, as needed. We support clients who live independently to achieve success. Assist clients with day to day needs while teaching them to become more independent, i.e. meal prepping, appointment scheduling, using public transportation, grocery shopping, hygiene, etc. Our ultimate goal is to help our clients reach their highest potential.
OUR DIRECT SERVICE AIDES ACHIEVE SUCCESS BY:
- Providing the client with appropriate and effective services such as support and training programs
- Advance client’s decision-making, productivity and participation in a range of daily activities
- Serving each client in the least restrictive environment
- Increasing the independence of all clients served
- Assisting each person with improving his/her quality of life
- Provide positive advocacy when the individual’s preferences, needs, or talents are neglected or overlooked
- Participating in client evaluations through task analysis and other requested assessment devices
- Providing direct service as needed and required
- This may include assistance with driving them to locations, doctor's appointments, etc.
- Providing total care services as needed (i.e. bathing, brushing teeth, brief changes, etc)
- Performing all duties of a direct service provider as assigned.
As a Direct Service Aide and part of our team as a catalyst, you will build professional relationships that inspire clients to reach their potential. Catalysts are positive role models and encouraging souls when a client is facing a challenging day. We are committed to advocacy and ensuring client rights are respected. On a day to day basis we work guided by our core values of resourcefulness, compassion, empathy, respect and trust.
Form connections. Find meaning. Foster success.