Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management Preferred (Junior or Senior in college working towards an HR degree welcome)
- or minimum of 2 years experience as an HR Administrative Assistant
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Experience with HRIS, payroll, and benefit admin platforms
- Excellent communication and organization skills are required
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates
- Capable of effective planning and priority setting
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
In addition to the duties listed above, the Alley Theatre expects the following of each employee: adheres to theatre’s policies and procedures; works in a safe manner; performs duties as workload necessitates; maintains a positive and respectful attitude; communicates regularly with supervisor about department issues; demonstrates efficient time management and prioritizes workload; demonstrates regular and consistent attendance and punctuality; meets department productivity standards; participates in Alley Theatre events as needed or required; and completes other duties as assigned.
Reports To: Human Resources Director
Status: Part time, Hourly Non- Exempt
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Alley Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Alley Theatre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.