TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Must be willing to travel between local venues daily.
SCHEDULE: Wednesday through Sunday with evening, extended, and some holiday hours required.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Event Planning team collaborates with our clients to manifest their vision. Interacting with and guiding the client from inception to execution of their wedding event and ensuring an exceptional experience through the event life-cycle is the top priority. The Event Coordination Team is the face of the organization leading up to the event, creating a lasting impression on our clients. Collaborating with clients and with partners throughout the organization to support exceptional service and exceed expectations, the Event Coordination Team contributes to organizational and client success.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Event Planner is responsible for working with clients to ensure successful events that exceed customer expectations. This includes meeting with customers several times leading up to the event and assuring success the day of the event by gathering and executing upon event requirements. Additionally, the Planner is responsible for collaborating with partners throughout the organization including event management, catering, and food services to ensure exceptional service. Energy, enthusiasm, the ability to execute, and passion for the work, the people, and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
- Communicate effectively with clients and internal partners to successfully plan events
- Schedule and balance daily and weekly communications across multiple clients and differing stages of planning
- Present and negotiate event options to clients to enhance customer experience
- Ensure all client and event information is up to date in all appropriate internal systems
- Set and manage customer meetings appropriately
- Field and resolve all customer inquiries
- Assist in resolving customer issues and escalations
- Partner with teammates throughout the organization to drive operational efficiency and excellent customer experience
- Other duties as assigned