Position Summary: Person in this position will be responsible for clinical and programmatic leadership. Will assist with program development, performance improvement and training for all services delivered in treatment and prevention continuum. Essential Job Functions include those listed below. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- To provide clinical oversight and assistance to all treatment programs in the region which include both contractual, private pay, and grant structures;
- To assist the Vice President of Operations and management staff with the design of treatment programming;
- Develops and monitors the development of policy manuals for treatment programs;
- Responsible for improvement of programs’ designs by assuring the implementation of Performance Improvement (PI) standards, evaluations and outcome measures;
- Prepares and delivers mandatory training required by contracts and licensure;
- Works with Chief Clinical Officer to implement evidence based programming;
- Coordinates clinical activity adhering to accreditation standards;
- Reviews and aggregates clinical data and outcomes to identify clinical trends and provides analysis to the Vice President of Operations;
- Assists in grant planning and initiation of potential additional funding opportunities as required; and
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Clinical supervision of all licensed and license eligible staff and interns
- Must be licensed as a clinical psychologist, LMFT, LCSW or LPC;
- Must have 3 years of experience in supervision and management;
- Experience in program coordination and training including both youth and adults;
- Experience with Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) is preferred;
- Excellent teaching and training skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft products; and
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain CDCR clearance;
- A valid Guam driver’s license and ability to obtain and maintain WestCare vehicle insurance; and
- CPR Certification, First Aid Certification and an Annual Tuberculosis test.