Starting pay $21.77/hour, full time position. This position may also work out of our Modesto location.
The Recruitment Specialist will work closely with the Lead Membership Recruitment Specialist for driving results and implementing recruitment plans. This position is a results-driven, sales-oriented professional. This position implements recruitment strategies and tactics. This position executes plans that maximize results in the acquisition of new girl and adult members that will grow market share.
- The Membership Recruitment department is responsible for developing and implementing plans to recruit new members into Girl Scouts Heart of Central California (GSHCC). The Membership Recruitment department increases membership growth in assigned geographical areas and strategically selected areas across the council to support growth.
- This position also works closely with the Essential Support and Program Strategy and Engagement Teams. This position is cross-trained to help with specific duties in certain times of the year.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement effective recruitment strategies across the council (under the direction of the Membership Recruitment Manager and Director of Membership Recruitment Strategies) and within an assigned area to cultivate and generate quality girl and adult leads.
- Use proven sales techniques to maximize opportunities to acquire new members.
- Clearly communicate and emphasize the value and advantage of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to potential members.
- Provide the highest level of service to both external and internal customers and members.
- Under the Lead Membership Recruitment Specialist, execute strategies and tools to bring in new members. Strategies include leveraging plans that involve lead generation, community engagement, virtual engagement, and communications.
- Work interdepartmentally to execute projects that impact council membership goals.
- Collaborate with schools, superintendents, community leaders, Girl Scout volunteers, and local businesses to support overall council membership goals.
- With the Director of Membership Recruitment and Lead Membership Recruitment Specialist, execute a monthly plan for reaching out to targeted communities.
- Work with the Support and Engagement teams as needed on special projects.
- Responsible for follow-up leads within Specialist’s territory, collaborating with the conversion team to convert to members
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achieve annual recruitment goals, both individually and as a team
- Generate qualified leads in the assigned area and in council target areas.
- Utilize a variety of status, activity, and follow-up reports to assess if daily activities positively impact goals.
- Identify when immediate action must be taken to improve individual results.
CROSS-DEPARTMENT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Regional Support Teams in monthly service unit (SU) meetings
Technical skillset: This position requires training in these systems listed here. You will receive training on these systems and must be comfortable with and have a broad knowledge of these systems within six months of your taking this position.
- Girl Scouts Volunteer Systems 2.0
- Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Teams
- Zoom, GoToMeeting, Looker, gsLearn, gsConnect,
- Familiarity with social media platforms, NextDoor, and other platforms used to communicate with targeted communities