ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top-tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drive everything we do.
The Business Transformation Manager will be part of a Transformation team and will report directly to the Head of Business Transformation. In this role, they will be involved in cross-functional work with the Global Business Transformation Team which they report to functionally. Their primary responsibilities will be around managing and delivering projects.
The Business Transformation Manager will be a key member of the transformation team, working closely with all parts of the Asmodee North America business to identify and deliver projects resulting in improved processes, better communication, effective organizations, and efficient systems. They will be responsible for planning, scoping, implementing, and documenting ongoing transformational projects and their cross-business impacts as well as the identification of future opportunities for business transformation. Transformation projects have a broad impact across the business and include scopes ranging from ERP implementations to supply chain process optimization to the strategic definition of KPIs and the related infrastructure and practices to support them.
This is a role that will build relationships and work very closely with a broad group of stakeholders from all departments including:
- Publishing teams such as game development, marketing, and communication
- Distribution teams such as sales, warehousing, logistics, and purchasing
- Shared Services such as IT, Finance, HR, Supply Chain,
- Coordination with the Global Transformation Team in France
Our work environment is based on collaboration, a strong can-do attitude, and achieving results.
- Accountable for leading processes connected to change management in collaboration with all ANA business units
- Support the definition and implementation of change management plans related to transformation projects
- Ensure organizational readiness and commitment to implementation, ongoing optimization, value realization activities, and enhancements
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organizational transition, capability transfer, and end-user training
- Understand the current state and identify impacts to people, processes, and technology as a result of the change
- Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition
- Identify potential risks for resistance as well as develop plans to mitigate those risks
- Challenge existing organization and processes by performing as-is assessments and propose recommendations and action plans to local management
- Support local teams to foster a sense of involvement in their process design, ownership of their processes, and participate in the implementation along with the required change management
- Ensure business continuity and build on local strengths
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders
- Work closely in conjunction with the Global Business Transformation team to
- Facilitate communication and governance between the strategic, operational, and financial levels of the projects
- Ensure global business strategy and its related projects are harmonized
- Work closely with executive leadership to facilitate key strategic projects