Who We Are
With a mission to provide world-class healthcare to the underserved Asian community, Rendr is the leading primary care focused, multi-specialty physician group dedicated to serving the Asian population in New York City. Our over 200 providers take care of the health of approximately 200,000 patients at more than 100 clinical offices throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County.
Echocardiography Technologist obtains two-dimensional cardiac and carotid images from patients. The technologist is also responsible for preparing for examinations by checking equipment, taking inventory of supplies, replenishing stock as needed, reviewing physician orders and inputting patient information.
- Responsible for overseeing activities related to performing echocardiograms and carotid studies
- Explain procedures to patients
- Notify physicians of any abnormalities or concerns immediately
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents
- Additional duties include obtaining, organizing, analyzing patient data, and assisting physicians on various tasks
- Bilingual in English and Chinese preferred
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) from American Registry of Diagnostic Medical required
- 1+ years' experience as an Echocardiography Technologist
- Experienced in performing scans of echocardiogram and carotid
- Bachelor's Degree in Sonography preferred
- Be punctual to medical practices business hours of operation