School Bus Driver - Schenectady, NY
This is a full-time position 7am - 4pm w/1 hour lunch
This position comes with full benefits and a generous time off package!
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
- Provide the safe transportation of students to school and other various appointments. Follows all safety rules, transportation laws and regulations.
- Complete safety inspections of Agency vehicles.
- Complete all State, Federal, Agency, DMU, DOT, SED paperwork.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bus. Report any malfunctions or maintenance needs for repair
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to pass yearly DOT physical
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar position, with good work history.
- CDL License
- Must be registered through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Clearinghouse (FMCSA)
If you’ve got the talent, drive and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond.
Our employees receive a generous time off and benefits package, tuition reimbursement, loan repayment assistance, free training/CEU opportunities, flexible work schedule, and much more!
Apply today to become part of our team!
Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Agency will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.