- Highly Organized
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Internet
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a positive and go-getter personality!
- Interact with all levels within TCM in a competent and professional manner
- Interact with sales organization in a competent and professional manner
- Internet search skills – ability to find, decipher and build database from Ministry of Education websites throughout the world
- Strong typing skills – a MUST!
- Strong proofreading skills
- Strong attention to details
- Positive Outlook, Accountable, responsible, and a team player
- Bi-lingual is a plus – not required!
- Problem Solver
- Ability and willingness to work overtime
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving of up to 15 lbs.; occasional lifting and/ or moving of up to 25 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard, mouse, and lifting or transferring of items.
- Regular travel is not expected in this position; however, travel around scheduled projects may be necessary.
- Occasional walking, standing, stooping, or kneeling.
- General office environment.
- Occasional exposure to warehouse and outside weather conditions.
- Moderate noise level in the work environment.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.