- Doctoral Degree preferred (degree in process considered); Master’s Degree in Nursing with Nurse Practitioner Certification; CNE preferred and/or Online teaching course work preferred.
- Active and unencumbered RN/APRN licensure in home state and RN license in Massachusetts prior to employment for all NP tracks; maintain active licensure throughout teaching.
- Active APRN practice, if applicable, in-home state, for all NP specialty clinical/didactic courses
- Teaching Experience: Current experience with online teaching preferred.
- Technology Experience: Microsoft Word and Excel; Zoom for conducting synchronous meetings; various learning management platforms; consistent and reliable internet access; reliable personal computer; consistent and reliable phone service.
- Willingness to obtain licensure in related states per BON requirements. Initial requested additional state licensure may be reimbursable by Regis College and renewal of licensure at candidate’s expense.
- Ability to uphold the university’s commitment to inclusive excellence in a diverse educational community.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Work at a distance, home based. Normal office environment, not subject to extremes in noise, odors, etc.
- May spend extended periods at terminal, on telephone, or operating other office machines requiring eye-hand coordination and finger dexterity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Regis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran’s status, membership in uniformed services or any other protected status.