EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for overseeing the Exception Items which includes NSF’s, Cautions/Unposted Items, Stop Pay Returns/Maintenance, Large Items, Signature Verification’s, Deposited Returns, ACH Risk Report and Unauthorized ACH Returns, as well as backing up the Large Cash Report and Verifying Wires and ACH.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide assistance and research to employees and customers, answering various questions as needed.
- Responsible for Cautions and Un-posted Items; Verify cautions and check with message on account to pay or return as applicable.
- Verify account numbers and names on un-posted items, return closed account, charge off debit item and pay account closed, charge off credits as needed.
- Manage Stop Payment Returns, verify each check against stop payment record and return as needed, also verify New- Deleted-Changed Stop Payment Report.
- Manage NSF returns, pay or return checks according to Officer’s instructions. Also prepare NSF’s to be returned to TIB, and release Image Returns to Image Exchange.
- Responsible for balancing returns on excel spread sheet then take tickets to the teller line.
- Responsible for deposited returned items, balance items and prepare for rerun, charge back or pick up at other Branch locations. Also process NSF and Un-posted items, and charge back to the depositing customer. Process Image NSF, Un-posted items; bring in image returns from the Check 21 EPM browser, and Image Exchange.
- Process Unauthorized ACH Returns, credit customers account; debit TIB account as needed, and print report and give to Wire/ACH processor to be returned.
- Process, and Log Stop Payment Cards, and verify information is complete on the card and verify against information on Xperience, then send card to be scanned.
- Responsible for signature verification. Screen checks for correct signatures on checks that require more than one signature.
- Responsible for verification of Large Dollar items.
- Review ACH Risk Report and contact customers as needed.
- Log in excel items on Large Cash BSA report as needed.
- Daily help with verifying Wires and ACH
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Follow the directions of supervisor.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.