ParcelShield offers predictive surveillance technology, driven by machine learning algorithms, to protect critical package deliveries primarily for specialty pharmacies, mail order pharmacies, and specialty pharmaceutical distributors in the United States. The Company’s predictive services leverage a proprietary data model and analytics platform developed over more than 17 years in the industry.
JOIN OUR TEAM in a 100% Remote Opportunity!
The Data Design & Analytics Reporting Lead is responsible for conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Additionally, this position will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. If you are a data visualization expert, we would love to hear from you!
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques including Power BI and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Education and Experience
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc), programming (C# or ETL frameworks) · Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings