- Experience with Office 365 Admin Portal
- Experience with MS Exchange (DC)
- Experience with OKTA or another Multi-Factor Authentication
- Experience in creating and managing system permissions and user accounts
- Experience in Virtualization technologies
- Experience in IoT
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Manage Engine: Support Desk +
- Experience in cloud technologies: AWS
- SQL Administration Skillset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administrative skills on Mac OS X
- Knowledge in VOIP technology
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- Applicable professional qualifications: Microsoft, Oracle, CCNA.
- At least three years' experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- 5+ of years of progressive IT experience.
- Extensive experience with both Mac and Windows environments.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate commitment to both quality and tight deadlines
- Experience with basic networking.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite desired, not required.
- Must be able to lift and carry computers and related peripherals.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.