Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to maintain an atmosphere conducive to customer friendly relations by providing memorable, courteous, friendly and prompt customer service
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communications skills helpful
- Ability to show courtesy and respect to all customers
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to multiple task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers
- Ability to type 35 words per minute (WPM) and have some knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Must pass Level II background check
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Attend four to six weeks of training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some business classes, vocational/technical training preferred
- Previous experience working in a call center environment preferred
It is the policy of Lighthouse Works, Inc. not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Lighthouse Works, Inc. to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact Human Resources via phone at 407-898-2483.