To plan, coordinate and implement a full day child development program that will provide children and families with comprehensive quality services that meet the needs of working families of preschoolers, infants, and toddlers in compliance with the federal and state standards.
We offer a benefit package including medical, dental, flexible spending account, life, EAP, 403(b) retirement plan, and paid time off!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Establish an environment which will stimulate a desire for learning, independence and self-esteem both parents and children, both indoor and outdoor.
- Develop daily plans and individual activity plans one week in advance and document in the Daily Plan Book
- Along with the parents, assess each childs developmental needs and develop individual goals according to their individual interests, abilities, individual traits and development. Ensure that goals are carried out through home and classroom activities
- Conduct Parent/Staff conferences two times per year, with input from Component Directors and team members
- Ensure that classroom activities are developmentally appropriate and carried out according to Head Start and CCD program philosophy, policies and procedures
- Provide for the constant supervision of all children
- Ensure center complies with State Licensing requirements as outlined by Rules for The Certification of Child Care Centers from the office of Child Care Division (CCD).