The Call Center Manager is responsible for leading the Call Center team consisting of Supervisors, Leads, QA, and Call Center Representatives located at the Call Center in Sedona. The Managers primary role is to ensure consistent achievement of service and sales objectives through performance management, resource management, and employee empowerment, engagement, and development.
The Call Center Manager implements and reviews call center policies, procedures, and call metrics, and develops and monitors performance criteria for service and sales volume, timeliness, quality, and accuracy.
- Coaches and develops supervisors towards effective team and employee management
- Reviews call system data to monitor the customer experience and team statistics.
- Monitoring of individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to insure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Creates performance metrics and call criteria to ensure consistent customer service and sales performance.
- Creates or approves incentive programs to recognize performance and motivate team.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Communication and follow up to insure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Using systems, data, and analysis compiles work volume statistics for accounting purposes and to keep records of customer service requests and complaints.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of people and processes.
- Prepares a variety of reports to track performance and sales data.
- Make necessary changes in staffing based on day of week, sales promotions, seasonal demands, other anticipated events, and technology data.