Ingo Money provides innovative check and direct funding payment solutions in the US markets leveraging co-location infrastructure and cloud hosting platforms to deploy services for our customers and consumers.
We are hiring an Information Security Analyst to work in our growing IT Security team. This role will monitor our computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches found. To do well in this role, applicants should have experience in the information security field and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Create email filters to block unwanted SPAM and phishing messages from reaching employees.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of production environments.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.