Ingo Money provides innovative check and direct funding payment solutions in the US markets leveraging co-location infrastructure and cloud hosting platforms to deploy services for our customers and consumers.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer role will oversee and direct technical implementations of Ingo’s department’s systems deployments; ensuring that systems, product services, and infrastructure work reliably and securely. The IT Infrastructure Engineer will be a key role in leading initiatives to develop and implement new solutions for emerging product hosting environments and enhance legacy environments.
This hands-on role will provide engineering skills and leadership inside the Technology department and to its technicians; ensuring all business prioritized solutions are deployed ‘right sized’ for the organization. The role is responsible for maintaining and improving upon infrastructure solution designs, infrastructure resource planning in all production environments; working towards a common set of design and deployment standards. The role manages infrastructure designs, with focus on systems reliability and scalability; including the configuration and build, testing, planning, and deployment of highly available, resilient IT solutions and is accountable for the design of infrastructure that meets the uptime requirements of client SLA agreements.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply knowledge and experience of IT operations best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes department wide
- Design and deploy IT technology solutions via a common framework to meet high availability targets and uptime requirements
- Maintain up to date environment compute resource inventory to track and forecast resource capacity requirements for service expansion, growth and new products
- Develop a common design and deployment framework to apply to legacy and new hosting environments
- Direct the activities of IT engineers who are assigned as resources of deployment initiatives
- Evaluates new products/technologies to determine the benefit/impact to the existing systems
- Establish a methodology for patching and updates to Operating Systems, Software and Hardware to ensure the security and functional operation of critical business systems while requiring minimal downtime
- Operate as the subject matter expert for in-scope technologies for project design and deployments
- Ensure that all solutions meet the PCI Industry requirements for security, access and controls