FLSA Classification: Exempt
Company Profile: Starting as a typewriter company in Chickasha, OK in 1934 to everything that has followed since, Standley Systems is committed to supporting businesses with the technology tools and resources needed to grow and thrive in today’s fast-changing world.
As Standley Systems has evolved over the years to provide a more holistic approach to each client environment, we have expanded our team and resources to provide business technology solutions in two key areas: Technology Services and Managed Services.
At Standley Systems we were born here, raised here and continue to grow here. We are deeply invested in the health and well-being of our state and understand a strong business base is critical to maintaining a strong economy. Standley means Oklahoma.
Oklahoma is more than our home base. It is our home. As we continue to work alongside our business clients to keep Oklahoma’s business wheels turning, we will continue to invest our time, resources and talent to support community partners and cheer on countless organizations committed to making Oklahoma a great place to worship, live, work and play.
Position Profile: The ITS Account Executive-Managed IT Solutions is focused on driving net new managed IT solution business. This position will make sales contacts, research customer needs; provide solutions and services in an effective manner. The ideal candidate will be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while maintaining customer relationships. The ITS Account Executive engages resources and leads strategy to develop a client-specific solution to improve the client’s information technology environment. The ITS Account Executive collaborates with the Managed Network Services team to bring high level expertise to the solution development. This position will report directly to the VP of Technical Sales.
- Associates or bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years solutions / services sales and/or consulting experience.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Detailed orientated.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good driving record, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Thorough understanding of “As a Service” type of solutions.
- Responsible for generating revenue from new clients and existing clients by establishing strong relationships and credibility with key executives.
- Track all daily activity in ConnectWise / Dynamics (ITS CRM).
- Prospect for new business.
- Understanding of Business to Business sales experience including; business development, needs analysis, solutions development, securing contracts, implementation, and account management.
- Thorough understanding of compute, storage, virtualization, disaster recovery and unified communications.
- Identify, passionately pursue, and close business opportunities that leverage the company’s successes and maximize cross-selling opportunities into Imaging, Managed Network Services and IT project related opportunities.
- Become a trusted adviser on solutions that address client’s business challenges.
- Responsible for the account planning and strategy development.
- Establish and maintain internal and external professional relationships that meet our core values.
- Prepare and present proposals for potential customers.
- Maintain all proposal documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
- Develop, practice and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintain a high level of industry, technology and competitive expertise.
- Manage customer and prospect data in our database.
- Consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota and activity objectives.
- Demonstrates the following leadership qualities:
- Business maturity and consultative skills (problem solving, negotiation, assessment, speaking/presentations, technical writing, listening, facilitation, project management, ability to influence, and management of billable work.
- Consultative approach to selling.
- Customer service focused.
- Strong teamwork skill set.
- Ability to effectively leverage resources (example manufacturer reps, specialists and technical staff).
- Overall drive for positive business results.
Because this job is safety-sensitive, medical marijuana license-holders who test positive for marijuana will not be qualified for the position. This job meets the requirements of a safety-sensitive position according to the Unity Bill.
According to the Unity Bill, safety-sensitive jobs are those with tasks or duties the employer reasonably believes could affect the safety and health of the employee and others, such as but not limited to:
- Operation of a motor vehicle, other vehicle, equipment, machinery, or power tools.
Standley Systems’ employees often visit both federal and tribal properties to conduct company business, therefore our organization will also adhere to applicable federal laws and not allow the use of medical marijuana by any employees who may visit these client locations.