Do you have a passion for project coordination and supply chain? Are you an individual with a strong organizational style? Do thrive on discovering the best, most cost-effective solutions for product deliveries? Asmodee North America is hiring a Supply Chain Coordinator! Continue reading to learn more about this exciting role and how to APPLY today!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “Settlers of Catan,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drive everything we do.
Summary of Position
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for the timely and cost-effective delivery of products and ensuring the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- Process orders directly from global factories.
- Coordinate direct shipments to customers from domestic and international factories.
- Coordinate and confirm delivery schedules for major product lines.
- Coordinate shipment of all English-language products from global factories to Asmodee NA.
- Provide documents to customs brokerage and follow-up on delayed shipments.
- Verify counts with packing lists, keeping the Finance department informed, and contact shippers with overages/shortages.
- Update the incoming container list sent from the Warehouse.
- Respond to miscellaneous requests from the Warehouse; partially filled containers, receiving of damaged goods.
- Maintain and update the release schedule database on a regular basis.
- Other duties as assigned by management.