Accepting applications for energetic, creative, caring, and motivated individuals to join our Extended day team in our Early Childhood, Lower, or MiddleSchool Division.
- Inter-active after school supervision of students from age 3 through 8th grade
- Actively supervise indoor and outdoor activities
- Supervise completion of homework
- Coordinate, participate in, and supervise games, crafts, and appropriate indoor activities during inclement weather
- Accompany students to/from practices and/or other extracurricular activities, as needed
- Monitor the health, welfare and safety of participants
- Arranges medical attention of ill or injured children in accordance with parental instructions, school nurse, and school policies; provides minor first aid as required recording situation on online incident report
- Check-in and dismissal duties, as assigned
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying potential problems or opportunities for improvement. Keep supervisor informed of potential problems or unusual events and record incident on online incident report form.
- Greets parents/caregivers who are known; obtain proper identification of parents/caregivers who are not know to determine their ability to pick up a student from the Extended Day Program
- Meet regular and predictable attendance requirements, including punctuality
- Perform duties in a manner that reflects positively on Oak Hall School
- Be a role model of integrity and good conduct
- Other duties as assigned