Expectations for all employees:
- To support the BRANY mission of providing exceptional administrative and educational services to enhance the quality and efficiency of clinical trials within the global research community.
- Use time management skills to complete assignments, meet deadlines, and keep Management informed of progress. Promptly notify management of deficiencies. Additional hours may be mandatory to meet deadlines.
- Uses communication skills to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Uses writing skills to effectively communicate via email and written correspondence.
- Works independently, takes initiative, and troubleshoots daily routine problems as they occur.
- Develops or recommends a plan of corrective action for non-routine issues.
- Works as a team member on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. (*)
- Participate on sub-committee(s) as needed. (*)
- Arrive to work punctually and have good attendance.
- Present him/herself in a professional manner.
- Treat fellow coworkers with respect and consideration.
- Attend all required staff, and department meetings. (*)
- Assist with making accommodations for disabled individuals in order to ensure access to the BRANY organization and services.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. (*)
Non-Essential Functions will be noted by asterisk (*). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EEO and Accommodations:
BRANY is committed to having a diverse population and a policy of equal opportunity for all employees, and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, or citizenship status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. BRANY also recognizes same sex marriages and the employment rights of those in the LGBT community.
At least 3 years’ experience in a clinical research area (for example Clinical Research Coordinator, Director of Clinical Operations, Contract Research Associate, Clinical Research Coordinator, Drug or Device Development, or FDA) or related field and knowledge of the clinical research enterprise (sponsor and site side as well as regulatory and compliance experience preferred).
Fort Lauderdale, FL or remote U.S. (If located outside south Florida, may be expected to make occasional visits to Fort Lauderdale or in person meetings).
Physical Demands and Environment:
This position operates in both an office environment using standard office equipment & technology and also requires occasional field work attending trade show, conferences, and meeting potential partners or customers at their institutions. The position requires the individual to see, talk, hear and be mobile. The employee is frequently required to use hands, fingers, and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires occasional overnight travel to industry conferences and events, mostly within the U.S. Likely less than 10% travel.