Does leading a strong graphic design team sound like a dream come true? Do you like to coach and collaborate with a team to develop and improve ad materials? Are you someone who can manage multiple projects at a time? Asmodee North America is looking for a dedicated and organized Marketing Graphic Design Manager to join the team. If this sounds like you, continue reading to learn more about the role and how to APPLY!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Marketing Graphic Design Manager is responsible for leading and managing a team of graphic designers in creating fun, engaging, and thematic marketing content, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive engagement of Asmodee games and events.
- Design engaging and thematic graphics for Asmodee websites, promotional documents, web banner ads, as well as advertisements for print, which promote, inform and generate excitement about Asmodee’s board, card, miniatures and roleplaying games.
- Trains, manages, and supervises graphic design staff, including day-to-day assignments, performance reviews, promotions, disciplinary actions (as needed), and recommended staffing changes.
- Serves as a team creative director. Reviews creative work from the graphic designers and provides feedback and direction. Ensures all design is on strategy, on schedule, and up to a high-quality bar.
- Provides leadership/motivation and conveys the vision and strategies of the Marketing staff.
- Plan, design, refine, and submit graphic design solutions for the department’s many projects.
- Contributes to the assignment and scheduling of graphic design tasks to team members, and ensures all timelines and deliverables are met.
- Attend and participate in regular meetings to discuss current projects and upcoming promotions as well as a weekly department meeting.