Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience as a sales leader with a proven track record of exceeding targets by growing and managing high performing sales teams
- Proven success leading teams selling into multi-layer organizations
- Consultative sales experience closing large, complex sales
- Proven success negotiating mutually beneficial large sales
- Ability to track multiple funding sources at the state, federal, and local level and deploying sales strategies to align products with customer initiatives
- Experience working with bids, contracts, and RFPs
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong business and technical knowledge
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent motivator and mentor
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- BS/BA required
- Frequent regional travel by car or plane
- Sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs. when traveling and/or carrying materials to and from sales meetings and destinations.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Home office environment.
- Frequent traveling.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.