We are looking for an Account Based Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our demand generation campaigns across key target accounts to increase new sales opportunities. If you are passionate about ABM strategies, have an unruly obsession with building demand generation programs and a knack for enterprise positioning; this position is for you.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong grasp of current marketing tools and can lead integrated marketing campaigns across a multi-product portfolio from concept to execution. This role directly supports our enterprise sales initiatives; performing research to find high-value accounts to target as well as spend time developing growth strategies from your findings to achieve results. You know our competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. You also know our buyers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions. This isn’t guesswork. You make data-driven decisions to drive the development of programs and messaging that resonates with buyers and empowers sales to be successful.
You will work with the marketing and sales team, internal departments, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. At Qgiv you will be a part of the conversation, working with key stakeholders to implement new marketing activities to drive demand generation and customer engagement.
- Identify key target accounts, conversions, and sales performance
- Create quality content to support enterprise traffic and engagement
- Measure and report on the performance of all enterprise marketing campaigns
- Improve sales enablement and effectiveness
- Establish target account reach, converting 30% into opportunities
- Build pipeline of high-value accounts 3x times sales goal
- Improve sales velocity within key accounts, closing 35% of pipeline generated within 12 months
What to Expect
- Define Account Based Marketing strategy and execution planning, developing growth strategies with the sales team to optimize engagement within high-value accounts
- Develop account focused playbooks including, but not limited to, outbound prospecting, inbound lead follow-up, nurture, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating bookings.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for target accounts.
- Understand enterprise buyers and competitive landscape to identify and craft the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts.
- Support our enterprise sales channel; collaborate with reps to identify the problems we solve for and competitive advantages within key accounts; develop internal tools and external collateral to support conversations
- Build, then obsess over, ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales/partner utilization of programs.
- Assess and identify tech stack needs to support enterprise initiatives
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, & budget
What’s in it for you?
- Join a group of passionate people building and supporting technology that helps fuel the work of world-changing nonprofits
- Health, vision, dental insurance, fitness plan reimbursement, life and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan
- Competitive pay
- A flexible paid time-off policy and paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time off so you can make good things happen in your community
- 3 weeks paid parental leave (after 12 months of employment)
- Time off to vote
- The hardware you need to get the job done!
- We value our employees’ health and safety. Our teams are working remotely or in a hybrid format during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Lots of Qgiv gear to add to your wardrobe (we have some of the softest shirts around)!