QUALITY CONTROL CHEMIST I
- Use basic understanding and knowledge of techniques, instrumentation and lab functions to identify problems and support the completion of work assignments.
- Perform and review QC release testing.
- Support routine analytical testing using GC, KF, and HPLC.
- Assist the QC/QA group with writing and editing of SOPs and STPs
- Support analytical method development.
- Perform method transfer and validation activities.
- Perform OQ/PQ for the Quality Control Equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.