- PhD in ABA or doctoral-level equivalent
- BCBA Certificate
- Demonstrated evidence of at least three years prior online teaching experience at the graduate level
- Commitment to creating an inclusive classroom learning environment in keeping with the University's commitment to inclusive excellence in a diverse educational community.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other ABA faculty to ensure consistency across class sections.
- Demonstrated familiarity with academic assessment.
- Familiarity with the learning management system Moodle is preferred, but not required.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Normal office environment, not subject to extremes in noise, odors, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Protecting the Regis Community
All faculty, staff, and students who live, learn, and work on Regis College’s Weston MA campus are strongly encouraged to be vaccinated for COVID-19. COVID-19 immunization is required for faculty, staff, and students who learn and work in the Regis College Dental Center and Autism Center, consistent with federal mandates. For further information, please review Regis College’s health and safety protocols.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
In employment, as in education, Regis College is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative action. Regis does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran’s status, membership in uniformed services or any other protected status.