Seeking a Phlebotomist in Kingsport, TN within our Pediatrics of Kingsport Team.
WHO WE ARE:
State of Franklin Healthcare Associates is a physician-owned and operated multi-specialty care group of more than 250 providers and 900 team members headquartered in Johnson City, TN with 35 locations in the upper East Tennessee & Southwest Virginia region. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of our patients and our team members.
- Prepares equipment to efficiently collect blood products.
- Performs venipuncture, arterial and capillary punctures on patients. Identifies and labels specimens.
- Conducts designated laboratory testing.
- Assists in care of donor prior to, during and after donation.
- Instructs patients on urine collection procedures. Allocates urine specimens.
- Performs bleeding time tests and urine dipstick tests.
- Cleans and sterilizes equipment, instruments, and work area.
- Inventories supplies and places orders.
- Enters laboratory data into computer system.
- High School Diploma or GED. Graduation from an accredited phlebotomy diploma program.
- Phlebotomy certification
- One year of phlebotomist experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
State of Franklin Healthcare provides a comprehensive and competitive total compensation package designed to meet the needs of our full-time team members including:
- Company Provided Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Company Provided Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Company Contributions
- Voluntary options for Medical, Dental, Vision, and additional Life Insurance
- Company match in Health Savings Account Plans (restrictions apply)
- Vacation, Personal, Sick, and Holiday Time Off
- An array of team member perks and discounts
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- And more!
#SOFHA #SOFHAStrong #jobopportunity #jobsearch #apply #jobs