Are you an individual with a strong and accurate organizational style? Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you thrive on discovering the best, most effective methods for problem-solving, account analysis, and updating customer accounts? Asmodee North America is hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist! Continue reading to learn more about this exciting role and how to APPLY today!
ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top-tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drive everything we do.
Summary of Position
This role will be responsible for managing all accounts receivable-related duties primarily in relation to the Direct to Hobby sales team.
- Timely and accurate processing of transactions with regards to invoices, credit and debit memos, and cash applications.
- Analyze, problem solve and address any issues with payments from customers to resolve promptly.
- Ensure accurate posting of customer credits.
- Conduct credit checks on all new customers; establish and manage credit limits.
- Complete collections on past due invoices.
- Monitor weekly receivables and ensure compliance with credit laws.
- Process all required business transactions with accuracy in all relevant systems.
- Weekly reporting of customer collection issues to the management team.