Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
Supervised Apartment Programs This program, located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, provides residential supervised housing services to individuals who have psychiatric disorders and are involved in the state mental health service system.
Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Monday to Friday 4pm - 12am
- Assess and record medical, psychological, and social factors contributing to the individuals unique circumstances, including an assessment of strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences.
- Plans and records the individuals progress with regard to finances, employment, nutrition, basic needs, housing, physical, mental health, well being, including any identified substance use disorders.
- Assertively links person served to community resources and other natural supports.
- Serve as an advocate for clients in obtaining necessary services.
- Attend and actively participate in appropriate case management and treatment team meetings.
- Records and monitors recovery plan and performs follow-up to determine quantity and quality of series provided.
- Facilitates weekly groups.
- Adheres to RNP standards of documentation.
- Complies prepares and submits reports in a timely manner.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.