Who We Are
With a mission to provide world-class healthcare to the underserved Asian community, Rendr is the leading primary care focused, multi-specialty physician group dedicated to serving the Asian population in New York City. Our over 200 providers take care of the health of approximately 200,000 patients at more than 100 clinical offices throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island and Nassau County.
Job Title: Behavioral Health Care Coordinator
Department: Mental Health Care
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform behavioral health assessment, and assist behavioral health care managers to develop & update behavioral health treatment plans;
- Under direction of LCSW, provide brief evidence-based behavioral interventions to patients in the registry as needed;
- Manage and monitor care registry to tract treatment engagement and outcomes;
- Coordinate care for patients in the interdisciplinary team including primary care providers, psychiatric consultants, and behavioral health counselors.
- Coordinate supportive care with family, community organizations or other agencies as needed
- Maintain accurate records of care coordination activities in EMR system
- Attend case conferences, program meetings, and trainings as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, mental health related majors
- 1+ years of experience in mental health clinic or community social services
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of and experience in EMR system.
- Bilingual English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) required
- Competitive pay
- A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k Plan with Match