General Summary: Brillient is seeking a Transcriptionist in support of our federal client.
Essential Job Functions:
Core Job Functions
- Capture spoken content (Primarily English), meaning for meaning, into a written form
- Familiarity with proper grammar, spelling and sentence structure as well as medical jargon and abbreviations for accuracy
- Review transcription documents for quality assurance and precision to spot and correct any errors that could impact customer service
- Create a high level, easy to read manifests for our government client
- Make corrections/edits to reports
- Maintain manifest log/report
Education Requirement: High school diploma
Other Requirement(s): This position requires U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card holder and the ability to obtain and maintain a Government public trust level security clearance. For a candidate that is a Green Card holder, they must have lived in the United States for at least three out of the past five years prior to your application date. You will also meet the residency qualifications if you lived abroad while on government or military duty or if you were a dependent of a federal employee of military member.
- Ability to type 60 WPM without error
- At least one year experience as a transcriptionist
- Highly proficient in the English language
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot computer or networking problems with or without support
- Comfortable with communicating by text, phone or email
- Require little to no supervision
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions. Management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned in accordance with business demands and/or contractual requirements.