We are seeking a people-focused, self-motivated and enthusiastic Mortgage Sales Trainer to be a key player in our Sales Division! You'll be responsible for training, coaching, and mentoring new and existing Mortgage Consultants. In addition, you will develop and facilitate effective sales training that will not only empower and serve the sales division, but will also lead to measurable performance increases and success! Is this you?
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Designs, coordinates and facilitates Onboarding and Personnel Training for the sales division.
- Prepares training outlines, written manuals, job aids, and training materials for the Sales Training Program. Makes recommendations for training based on data collection and Needs Analysis.
- Develops and executes Needs Assessments and testing procedures to identify training and development needs.
- Trains Sales personnel in the following areas:
- LOS - Encompass
- CRM - Insellerate & SureFire
- Product & Pricing Engine Training - Optimal Blue Product Training
- Sales Communication Training
- On Q policies & procedures
- Makes recommendations for continuation, revision, or elimination of programs as necessary.
- Collaborates with Sales & Operational management to gain knowledge of work situations to identify and conduct specific training needs.
- Researches outside training resources to identify current training programs and materials appropriate to On Q.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Competitive compensation.
- 401(K) Plans & match*.
- Generous PTO & Observed Paid Holidays.
- Employee Loan Program.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision.
- Supplementary benefits: Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD.
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD.
- Wellness Program, Pet Insurance & Corporate Discount Program.
- Diverse and inclusive atmosphere!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' work experience in banking/residential mortgage lending.
- 3-5 years' experience in mortgage sales or mortgage sales training.
- Active NMLS license preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities for the Job:
- Strong knowledge of residential loan origination process, mortgage products, and regulations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and critical deadlines.
- Preferred knowledge of Encompass, SureFire, Insellerate; Technology savvy and can troubleshoot systems, equipment, etc.
- People-focused and positive attitude is a requirement!
- Highly dependable and detail-oriented.
- Effective and enthusiastic communicator.
- Independent & self-motivated.
- Must be a team player.
We live and breathe our CORE VALUES: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of homeownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!